Amazon Prime Day officially here! Now is the perfect time to stock up on your faves and save on that big ticket item you’ve been wanting. The sale goes quick and deals pop up for a limited time, so I wanted to round up some items I know will be on sale, as well as a few I plan on picking up myself. I’m also sharing some tips for the best ways to shop. So, keep scrolling for all my Prime Day secrets 🙂 Happy Prime Day!
BEST WAY TO SHOP
As I mentioned, the sale goes quick and some items only go on sale for a day or even a few hours. That being said, you really have to keep an eye on the daily deals. So, be sure to check out my Amazon Storefront where I’ve saved all my top picks, and follow me on Instagram where I’ll be sharing lightning deals as they pop up!
WHAT I ALREADY OWN & LOVE
(contains affiliate links)
- HP Envy Printer: Love the minimal aesthetic of this! It fits your office décor perfectly
- Cast Iron Dutch Oven: I’m amazed at the quality of this and it’s at a fraction of the cost of other brands! It comes with a silver knob and I bought this replacement brass knob set from Amazon to switch it out.
- Samsung Frame TV: By now you know the hype about this TV – I constantly switch up my art by the season! This is also the cheapest I’ve seen it by far!
- Acrylic Drawer Organizers: A great time to stock up on these! You can never have too many
- Elemis Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm: This has seriously made the biggest difference in my skin
- Oral-B iO Electric Toothbrush: The BEST toothbrush that was actually recommended to me by my dentist! It has 7 smart modes to personalize your brushing and has a digital display that shows how long you’re brushing and coaches you along the way! So worth the price!
- KitchenAid Citrus Squeezer: A viral most-loved item! The mess free spout is a game changer in my opinion
- Shark Handheld Vacuum: This one was also loved by so many when I shared it a while ago! The best vacuum for cleaning your car or hard to reach areas
- Bamboo Ziplock Organizers: Because who doesn’t love an organized drawer? These are practical and of course, aesthetic!
- Dyson Cordless Vacuum: If you’re looking for a good quality vacuum that’s easy to use, look no further! I have the Dyson Outsize+ that’s also amazing if you have a lot of pets!
- French Butter Crock: You have perfect, soft, and spreadable butter on demand which is amazing
- ChomChom Pet Roller: I use this every single day on my couch! Trust me, I have a husky and this leaves my couch nearly hairless
TOP HOME PICKS
TOP TRAVEL PICKS
TOP BEAUTY PICKS
TOP FASHION PICKS
TOP TECH & GADGETS