I don’t know about you but I’ve been in the mood for some spring cleaning! Once the weather starts to warm up, I just crave a clean and organized home. That being said, I recently reorganized my dresser. While I was at it, I decided to redecorate it as well. So, if you find dressers hard to style or keep organized, then I’m sharing a few tips that make it easy.
- Always start with an empty drawer — this is a great time to declutter and donate items you no longer use!
- File fold your clothes – it makes it so easy to see what you have without having to pull something out to see what it is. Plus, it’s a space saver!
- Group items by category by taking into account how many drawers you have and what will fit in each drawer.
- Take time to research and see what drawer organizers make the most sense for your lifestyle and items you plan to store (e.g. drawer inserts vs drawer dividers).
- I love these drawer dividers – they’re a lifesaver for keeping things in order!
- These honeycomb organizers are so versatile for underwear, socks, scarves, etc.
- I also got these bamboo drawer organizers to hold small items like accessories or hair clips
MY DRESSER & DECOR