I always get questions about my office – from where my desk is from to my checkered rug and keyboard – so I figured I’d compile them all in a blog post. So, here are all my office details with links, and answers to all your FAQs…
This is by far my most asked question. Unfortunately, my desk is the Rotating L-Shaped desk from Bestier in Oak (I got it gifted back in 2021) and it’s been sold out ever since! I’m not sure if it’ll ever come back in stock, so here are some similar alternatives:
- Pottery Barn Cayman L-Shaped Desk
- Target L-Shaped Rotating Desk
- Modern L-Shaped Oak Desk
- Crate & Barrel Rotating Desk
My second most asked question is about my keyboard. It’s a mechanical keyboard from KBDfans, it’s a semi-custom build and it’s also sold out on KBDfans but I believe you can find it elsewhere. If interested, here are the full details:
Name: Fully Assembled Tofu84 Acrylic Soldered 75% Mechanical Keyboard
Switches: Cherry Black
Keycaps: KAY BOW PBT Keycaps set
If you’re just looking for aesthetics, I pulled together some from Amazon that are very similar here.
I have the Apple iMac 24 inch and love it (I upgraded to the 16 GB RAM one so it processes a little faster than the standard 8 GB).
I have the Tabitha Arc Mirror in the XL Floor option, from Urban Outfitters.
I recently switched to this Ergonomic Office Chair from Amazon (I have the Khaki color) & I love it! (Note: the fabric is slightly darker in person than what you see online)
these will change from time to time so i’ll be updating this list as needed!
- Checkered coaster is from Etsy
- Oversized desk pad is from Amazon (I have the Beige color)
- Travertine canister to hold my pens is from StyleMe GHD x Sivan Ayla collaboration
- Current pen rotation are these Erasable pens & cute Beige pens (that write so well!)
- iMac USB C Hub from Amazon
Visit my Amazon Storefront for more of my office essentials and cute finds!