I love Christmas. Everything about it: the food, decor, gift giving.. everything. This year is a little different. I actually just moved into a new place (blog post on that coming soon!) so everything is pretty much still in boxes. I’m unpacking here and there but it’s a slow process.
With all of the chaos of moving, getting new furniture, unpacking, etc… needless to say Christmas decorating will be at a minimum this year. But no matter how busy life can get, one can still add touches of Christmas here and there!
Here’s what I used to style my entryway, but still have Christmas-y vibes, ya know? I love neutral tones so I paired some white berry stems with marble and a touch of brass. The table was actually plain white on the top so I decided to use black marble contact paper to elevate it!
- Black Marble Contact Paper
- Round gold mirror
- White Berry Stems (Set of 2)
- Bottle Brush Trees (the ones I have are sold out at Target 🙁 So I linked similar ones from Amazon!)
- Beige Marble Photo Frame
- Alabaster Candle Holders
- Antique Brass Tray (Large)
- White Ceramic Vases (I have the Jug and Bottle styles)